躲着屎,不是因为恐惧义渠骇 。
而是嫌它脏。
今天走了13公里,脚起泡了,略疼。
明早要搬砖,睡了。

I dreamed a dream
创世纪
Genesis 9
9:1天主祝福诺亚和他的儿子们说:“你们要滋生繁殖,充满大地。”
9:1God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them:”Be fertile and multiply and fill the earth,”
9:2地上的各种野兽,天上的各种飞鸟沈南汐 ,地上的各种爬虫和水中的各种游鱼,都要对你们表示惊恐畏惧:这一切都已交在你们手中。
9:2Dread fear of you shall come upon all the animals of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon all the creatures that move about on the ground and all the fishes of the sea; into your power they are delivered
9:3凡有生命的动物,邪恶八进制都可做你们的食物;我将一切赐给你们,有如以前赐给你们蔬菜一样;
9:3Every creature that is alive shall be yours to eats give them to you as i did the green plants.
9:4凡有生命,带血的肉,你们不可吃;
9:4Only flesh with its lifeblood still in it you shall not eat.
9:5并且,我要追讨害你们生命的血债:向一切野兽追讨,向人,向为弟兄的人,追讨人命。
9:6凡流人血的,他的血也要为人所流,因为人是照天主的肖像造的。
9:6If anyone sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has man been made.
9:7你们要生育繁殖,在地上滋生繁衍。
9:7Be fertile, then, and multiply; abound on earth and subdue it.”
9:8天主对诺亚和他的儿子们说:
9:8God said to Noah and to his sons with him:
9:9”看,我现在与你们和你们未来的后裔立约,
9:9“See,I am now establishing my covenant with you and your descendants after you
9:10并与同你们在一起的一切生物:飞鸟,牲畜和一切地上野兽,即由方舟出来的一切地上生物立约。
9:10and with every living creature that was with you:all the birds, and the various tame and wild animals that were with you and came out of the ark.
9:11我与你们立约:凡有血肉的,以后决不在受洪水湮灭,再没有洪水来毁灭大地。
9:11I will establish my covenant with you百粮春, that never again shall all bodily creatures be destroyed by the waters of a flood; there shall not be another flood to devastate the earth.
9:12天主说叫:“这是我在我与你们以及同你们在一起的一切生物之间,立约的永远标记:
9:12God added:”This is the sign that i am giving for all ages to come, of the covenant between me and you and every living creature with you:
9:13我把霓虹放在云间,作我与大地之间立约的标记。
9:13I set my bow in the clouds to serve as a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
9:14几时我与云遮盖大地,云中要出现霓虹,
9:14When i bring clouds over the earth陈婉衡 , and the bow appears in the clouds,
9:15那时我便想起我与你们以及各种属血肉的生物之间所立的盟约:这样水就不会再成为洪水,毁灭一切有血肉的生物。
9:15I will recall the covenant i have made between me and you and all living beings, so that the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all mortal beings.
9:16几时霓虹在云间出现,我一看见,就想起天主与地上各种属血肉的生物之间所立的永远盟约。
9:16As the bow appears in the clouds.i will see it and recall the everlasting covenant that i have established between god and all living beings—all mortal creatures that are on earth.
9:17天主对诺亚说:“这就是我在我与地上一切有血肉的生物之间,所立的盟约的标记红月露娜 。”
9:17God told Noah:”This is the sign of the covenant i have established between me and all mortal creatures that are on earth”
9:18诺亚的儿子由方舟出来的,有闪,含和耶斐特。含是客纳罕的父亲。
9:18The sons of Noah who came out of the ark were Shem末日流浪 ,Ham and Japheth.(Ham was the father of Canaan.)
9:19这三人是诺亚的儿子;人类就由这三人分布天下。
9:19These three were the sons of Noah,and from them the whole earth was peopled.
9:20诺亚原是农夫,遂开始种植葡萄园刘原龙 。
9:20Now Noah,a man of the soil, was the first to plant a vineyard.
9:21一天他喝酒喝醉了,就在自己的帐幕内脱去了衣服。
9:21When he drank some of the wine, he became drunk and lay naked inside his tent.
9:22客纳罕的父亲含看见了父亲赤身裸体,遂去告诉外面的两个兄弟张绿水 。
9:22Ham,the father of Canaan范宇文 ,saw his fathers nakedness, and he told his two brothers outside about it.
9:23闪和耶斐特二人于是拿了件外衣,搭在肩上,倒退着走进去芬兰化 ,盖上父亲的裸体。他们的脸背着,没有看见父亲的裸体。程丽莎
9:23Shem and Japheth,however偷渡的女人,took a robe, and holding it on their backs, they walked backward and covered their fathers nakedness, since their face were turned the other way,they did not see their fathers nakedness.
9:24诺亚醒了后何再贵 ,知道了小儿对他做的事。
9:24When Noah woke up from his drunkness and learned what his youngest son had done to him,
9:25就说:“客纳罕是可咒骂的,给兄弟当最下贱的奴隶。”
9:25He said:”Cursed be Caanan!The lowest of slaves shall he be to his brothers.”
9:26又说:“上主,闪的天主,应受赞美,客纳罕应做他的奴隶。”
9:26He also said:”Blessed be the lorrd,the God of Shem!Let Canaan be his slave.
9:27愿天主扩展耶斐特,使他住在闪的帐幕内;客纳罕应做他的奴隶。
9:27May God expand Japheth贝奇野菜 ,so that he dwells among the tents of Shem;and let Canaan be his slave.”
9:28洪水以后,诺亚又活了三百五十年。
9:28Noah lived three hundred and fifty years after the flood.
9:29诺亚共活了九百五十岁死了。
9:29The whole lifetime of Noah was nine hundred and fifty years; then he died.

《诺亚醉酒》(Drunkeness of Noah)描绘的了一个非常有趣的场景:画面中央的诺亚一丝不挂的睡在地上,显然是已经喝醉了;他已经秃顶的仅剩下稀稀拉拉的头发和长而白的胡须,显示这他的苍老;在诺亚的身前,是一个歪歪倒倒的、喝得一滴不剩的酒碗;画面的背景是一片葡萄园;诺亚的三个儿子围在他的身边,大儿子“闪”和小儿子“雅弗”(左边和右边的两个)可能是担心父亲受凉,正将一块红布盖在诺亚的身上;中间的二儿子“含”,看着父亲赤裸裸的身体,嘻嘻的傻笑着...
在经历了大洪水之后狩猎花都,诺亚开始耕作土地,开辟了一个葡萄园,并种下了第一株葡萄。后来,他又着手酿造葡萄酒。一天,他喝了园中的酒,赤身裸体地醉倒在帐篷里。他第二个儿子含看见后,去告诉兄弟闪和雅弗曹央云,后两人拿着长袍,倒退着进帐篷背着面给父亲盖上,没有看父亲裸露的身体帝之冰魂 。诺亚酒醒后,就诅咒含,要神让含的儿子迦南一族做雅弗家族的奴隶。
有人说,这是“酒后无德”小丈夫妻大姐 。
我想,这是“秩序”,也是孔子之渴望恢复周礼。
在混沌无序的世界里,人类之阶层是真实存在的。
视宗教皆为虚妄,却倾其一生去维护,便是最荒诞的高模仿悲剧了。